“Unforgettable, Incredible and Memorable Outdoor Weddings and Receptions, like Movie Stars have, for Only a Fraction of what they Pay.”
Lighthouse Point is not open to the public, you can’t “get a room” or stay there unless:
- You’re about to get married.
- Or you were married there.
Of course if you were married there, when you and your spouse return, your room is always FREE.
The movie stars want their weddings to be private away from the crowds and in incredible places.
If you deserve a wedding and reception that would
- Make the movie stars & their guests green with envy
- At a smidgen of the cost
- In an incredible location
- On the Water
- Surrounded by Mother Nature
- In a private and secure 18 acre setting
I want your wedding and reception to reflect your Personalities.
Our wedding was a dream come true, something out of a fairy tale book. We sincerely thank you for being the great people that you are and for providing us with the breathtaking, romantic wedding of our dreams. I would not change a single moment of our experience at Lighthouse Point, the hospitality and beauty that you provided made the beginning of our lives together a perfect start. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! Rebecca & Todd
Northern Michigan’s Lighthouse Point
is what you’ve been searching for.
Lighthouse Point can be formal and exquisite or as laid back and casual as you desire. Sometimes it's both, exquisitely laid back and formally casual.
Some of the unique and special features about outdoor ceremonies and receptions at Lighthouse Point are:
- Your Lakeside Wedding Party and Celebration can take place for one to five days.
- Up to 200 of your friends and family can attend.
- Up to 30 of your friends or family can stay right on the grounds.
- Four guest houses are nestled in the pine and cedar forest that surrounds the estate.
- One and only one Wedding & Reception per weekend.
We don't even allow potential brides and grooms to visit Lighthouse Point if your party is on site, even though that would make it much easier for us to promote Lighthouse Point.
- No Crowds and Privacy
There isn't another wedding in 2 hours or several other receptions going on in the rooms down the hall. The only laughter or applause you’ll hear is your guests.
- A private 165 foot Pier reaches out into the crystal clear water of Lake Michigan.
- You get to choose and use the Vendors that fit your style.
- Postcard Perfect Sunsets.
- No predetermined Ceremony Site. You choose the view, setting and time.
- You'll see stars you didn't know were there. The Milky Way stretches across the entire sky. You’ll understand how it got its name.
- Dancing beneath the stars, with the moonlight rippling off the water is the kind of thing that most people read about in fairy tales but it will be part of your wedding.
- Here’s what you should do next? Click Here
Or Call us at 906-643-8621. Let Margaret and I answer any questions you have. Otherwise email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what wedding dates are still available.
"Thank you for making our day a fairy tale dream come true. We had so much fun and everything turned out perfect. All of our family and friends enjoyed the place and the day. Thank you for all of the work and time you put into it to make our day so special. Nate and I will never forget it, and we couldn't have asked for anything better. You truly did help make our dreams come true. Everyone should be able to get married at your place. It was so peaceful and nice to have the place to ourselves. We thank you both for everything".
Diana & Nate
"We are still hearing rave reviews from family and friends about our wedding location. We loved being there and we appreciate all of the work you did for us."
Sarah & Matt